Getting You Back on the Road
Satisfying a court order to install a car breathalyzer, or ignition interlock device, doesn’t need to be an overwhelming task. Smart Start DWI interlock devices get you back on the road so that you can return to work and safely maintain everyday activities. Smart Start of New Jersey has more convenient ignition interlock locations than any other company in the State. No hassle! Our goal is to provide you with a simple and inexpensive car breathalyzer so that you can continue to use your vehicle and move on with your life.
Effective January 14, 2010, Ricci’s Law now mandates installation of an ignition interlock device in your primary vehicle if you are convicted of a first-time DWI with a breath alcohol content of 0.15% or greater. The More
National Leader in Ignition Interlock
- Many convenient DWI interlock locations throughout New Jersey. Find us now!
- Low Cost installation and affordable monthly lease rates!
- Convenient 24-hour Service! Friendly and knowledgeable technicians!
- Mobile Service Center will come to you!
- Bilingual Support (English/Spanish) to meet your needs!
- It’s easy to make an appointment. Contact us now!
It's Fast and Easy!
- Find your nearest Smart Start Service Center for car breathalyzer installations.
- Call our toll-free number 1-800-880-3394 to schedule your installation appointment.
- Bring any paperwork specific to your DWI interlock requirements, proof of address and photo identification with you to the installation appointment.
- Plan on one hour for installation of the car breathalyzer on your vehicle.
- During installation, we will train you in how to use the device, its service requirements, and what to do if you have any problems or questions.
- Be prepared to sign your contract and to pay for the first month’s lease.
- Visit us again for news and information on Smart Start!
Baltimore News Journal
MADD New Jersey announces Senator Scutari and Representative Stender ...
MADD appreciates their leadership in authoring lifesaving DUI reform legislation in New Jersey to ensure that first and second time convicted drunk drivers have an ignition interlock installed during a license suspension period,” said MADD National ...
Union County Lawmakers Honored As MADD 2013 Legislative Champions
Senators Announce $1.5 Million In Federal Funds For NJ Highway Safety ...
These grants can be used to implement systems to promote, track, and enforce seatbelt and child seat safety programs, ignition interlock and impaired driving prevention programs, motorcyclist safety programs, and efforts to improve New Jersey's traffic ...
Friday's Wood County Circuit Court records
Wisconsin Rapids Tribune
... and Becky J. Zabawa, Wisconsin Rapids, Nov. 4; woman granted name of Damrau. • Timothy W. Wolf, Wisconsin Rapids, and Dawn M. Wolf, Clifton, New Jersey, Nov. 4. • Scott C. Koch and Brenda L. Koch, both of Nekoosa, Oct. 30; woman granted name of ...